Monday, August 07, 2006

Plot Cam II - Return of the Judder

Well I finally managed to take a spare camera card to the plot with me yesterday, to record another video blog. In truth there's nothing that incredible to look at, but it's quite a change from the last time I shot one here in April.

What has not changed however, is my woeful cinematography. I think the sound is better, but it's still wobbly as heck so be warned. This is partly due to the uneven terrain of course, and also possibly due to the fact that halfway though filming it, I noticed a woman a few plots down had obviously got too hot in her tee-shirt and was gardening in her bra. I did not let this distract me though......After all, it's not that sort of a movie.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely what a nice tour

7:03 pm  
Blogger Greenmantle said...

Thanks Al !

Can't wait to see your handiwork with the new camera...If "son's borrowed" snaps anything to go by, then they should be good...me thinks you have the eye M'lady.

10:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those sunflowers. You have a fab garden.
I looked and looked for the ladie in her bra . . .you didn't show us. hehehehe

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home